Following the governor’s recent executive order regarding elective dental treatments, our office has re-opened and is available for appointments. In order to better serve our patients, our office hours have changed. We are now open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. We will be closed Thursdays and Fridays, but we will remain available by phone for any dental emergencies or post-operative concerns on those days.
During the COVID-9 pandemic, the wellbeing of our staff and patients is our highest priority. For this reason, we have implemented several changes in order to support a safe and healthy environment.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-9 or any other illness, please reschedule your appointment. Dental appointments will be spaced in a manner that allows for proper social distancing between patients.
- When you arrive at the office, please remain in your car, call our office to let us know you are here, and a staff member will come out to meet you. The staff member will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer and ask some COVI-19 screening questions. We request that you remain in your car until we call to let you know that your chair is ready.
- Please arrive at your appointment wearing your own mask. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the office.
- We ask that patients do not bring others with them into the office, unless you are a parent or guardian of a patient who is a minor or has special needs. If you need to accompany a patient to the door, you will then be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside the office during their appointment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this difficult time, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!