Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way, and when you want to enhance your smile, you have many options.
It used to be that cosmetic dentistry was limited to just a few services, but in this day and age, there are more options than ever before. With so many options to choose from, it makes it difficult for some people to find the right one for them. Today, the experts at White Smiles Family Dentistry are going to touch on a truly wonderful option for many people: Lumineers.
What are Lumineers?
Lumineers are a brand of dental veneers, also called dental coverings. They are about as thin as a contact lens, and they are placed on top of damaged or discolored teeth to create a more seamless, uniform smile. Lumineers are a great option when you’re considering dental veneers because they are very thin and natural looking.
Why choose Lumineers?
- Unobtrusive – Lumineers can help to protect the aesthetics of your smile without affecting your bite, speech or comfort.
- Treatment for a variety of needs – Lumineers can be a beneficial cosmetic approach to treating a variety of conditions, from discoloration to orthodontic issues.
- Painless – There’s no reason to get any shots or anesthetics with Lumineers. They’re a truly pain-free solution.
- Less prep – Lumineers don’t require a whole lot of preparation, and the dentist can retain more of the natural structure of your teeth than other cosmetic procedures.
- Reversible – Unlike most other cosmetic procedures, Lumineers are completely reversible, so if you’re unhappy with the results, you can also get them taken off.
Are Lumineers right for you?
Now that you know a little more about what Lumineers are and why they’re beneficial, find out if they are the right option for you! At White Smiles Family Dentistry, we offer a variety of cosmetic dental services, and we are dedicated to helping you find the right one for your needs. Schedule your appointment today.