We Can Take Care Of Your Dental Implants
Dental implants provide an incredible option for people with circumstances that keep them from having the smile they want. Whether you’re missing teeth, you’re tired of maintaining dentures, or you don’t want a bridge put into place because it would require removing some of the existing tooth structure, we offer some of the best dental implant services in Albertville. White Smiles Dentistry wants to provide you with the implants that will give you the smile you wish for!
We want our patients to know that full dental implants can be an extensive procedure, but that’s because it’s a long-term solution that brings numerous benefits. It’s important to have a consultation with one of our dentists so you understand what the process entails. There are several advantages to dental implant surgery, and this procedure can completely change the way you, and others, see your smile. These advantages include:
- Appearance: Dental implants are designed to match your smile in regards to structure and color, looking remarkably natural and full, giving you a beautiful smile.
- Permanence: Because the implant itself is specifically made from material which, over time, works to fuse with the bone already in place, you get a secure tooth that you can count on.
- Comfort: You no longer have to deal with the hassle of removable dentures, avoiding slipping teeth and improving your comfort throughout the day.
- Confidence: Dental implants fill out your smile naturally while remaining secure, so you can enjoy renewed confidence in your smile and yourself.
- Convenience: Without the need to remove dentures or deal with messy adhesives, having dental implants is easy and convenient.
- And so many others!
Because dental implants require both extraction and oral surgery in many cases, it is necessary for the patient to be healthy enough to undergo this procedure. If you are a heavy smoker, have chronic disorders like diabetes, or have had radiation therapy performed on the head or neck area, it is important to have a full consultation with one of our dental implant professionals or one of our high-quality, gentle dentists, so we can talk about the risks involved and whether or not you are a good candidate for this procedure.
It’s time to renew your smile, your confidence, and yourself with dental implants that look natural and remarkable. With a five-year guarantee on all of our implants, and an on-staff prosthodontist, our team can transform your smile while giving you peace of mind. Contact us today to see how we can help.