STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH WITH A COMFORTABLE ALTERNATIVE TO WIRE BRACES
Here at White Smiles Family Dentistry we provide several choices for improving your smile, and one of the best ways to do that is with Invisalign clear braces!
Are you tired of having crooked teeth? Do you want to get the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of? If you’re looking for a way to straighten your teeth without having uncomfortable metal and wires in your mouth, Invisalign is a perfect option for you.
Invisalign is a much more comfortable alternative to traditional wire braces, while still providing you the treatment you need to straighten your smile. They’re clear-colored, and nearly invisible, so you can go about your daily life without feeling self-conscious about your smile. Invisalign aligners are custom made for you, so you can be sure that they won’t just fit well, they’re designed specifically for what your teeth need.
Every step of the Invisalign process is designed to be a more comfortable, less stressful experience for patients. After consulting with your dentist, they’ll examine your teeth and show you what treatment with Invisalign can do for you. From there, you will have your teeth scanned digitally, bypassing the old goopy molds that were necessary in the past.
Your dentist will then be able to show you your future smile to display what Invisalign treatment can do for you. Your custom aligners will then be made and trimmed to match your unique gumline — just another way Invisalign is designed with your comfort in mind!
Invisalign aligners are made with SmartTrack material, which was engineered specifically for Invisalign treatment to guarantee a perfect fit. The SmartTrack material allows for more predictable and controlled movements, whereas wire braces can be difficult to control depending on the severity of the issue it is attempting to correct.
REASONS TO TRY INVISALIGN
- Easy to remove for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
- Basically invisible, unlike wire braces.
- No broken brackets or wires.
- Designed and trimmed to fit your mouth specifically.
- Treatment time is up to 50 percent faster than with wire braces or other aligners.
- State-of-the-art 3D printing technology produces aligners that are more comfortable and fit better than other aligners.
- SmartTrack material fits snugly and improves control of tooth movements, making movement 75 percent more predictable.
INVISALIGN CAN TREAT A VARIETY OF DENTAL ALIGNMENT ISSUES
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in front of the lower teeth.
- Underbite: Lower teeth stick out past upper front teeth.
- Crossbite: Upper and lower jaws are misaligned.
- Gap Teeth: Extra spaces between teeth that should not be there.
- Open Bite: Top and bottom teeth don’t connect.
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough room in the jaw for all teeth to fit comfortably.
- Generally Crooked Teeth: Just want a straighter smile.