White Smiles Dentistry’s Safe Sedation
Getting you the relief you need.
White Smiles Dentistry never pressures our patients to use sedation or anesthesia, our dentist likes to make it a discussion in order to determine your level of anxiety, pain tolerance, and preferences. By doing this we are able to gain a better understanding of how you will personally react to the procedure and it’s effects. In this way, we are able to provide different levels of sedation in order to help every Albertville patient feel at ease during any of the procedures they may need.
White Smiles Dentistry sedation levels include:
- Minimal – This level keeps you awake and relaxed.
- Moderate – You probably won’t remember much of the procedure, and may slur when speaking, but you will be conscious the entire time.
- Deep – On the edge of consciousness but the dentist is still able to wake you up if needed.
- General Anesthesia – You will be unconscious during the procedure.
At White Smiles Family Dentistry in Minnesota, we work hard to understand our patients on a personal level, and by getting to know them in a friendly atmosphere we know what best to recommend for painless sedation dentistry. With this in mind, our dentists are able to provide you with general recommendations of when sedation is the best option and we are able to change with each patient. Some of the times where sedation might benefit you include:
- You don’t want to be aware of what’s happening, whether due to anxiety or any other causes.
- You need help relaxing.
- You have a fear of specific procedures, despite having a friendly and empathetic dentist and adequate pain-control.
- Other mental health issues.
- You are looking for a procedure to fix your teeth all at once, usually due to an upcoming event.
- Invasive procedures.
- And others.
Every person is unique and each handles the dentist’s chair differently. We work hard to make sure you actually look forward to getting your teeth fixed at the dentist, and part of this process is offering quality sedation. Contact us today to find out more about how what we do can help you.